Why It Makes Sense To Enlist Our Assistance
We believe you will notice the Lannik Law, LLC, difference from the moment you contact us. Our staff is trained to whatever time is necessary to explore your needs and understand your wishes with regard to our legal services.
During your first visit to Lannik Law, LLC, we will introduce you to our space. It is specially designed to make you as comfortable as possible, including a coffee and tea service.
We don’t like to keep our clients waiting, but if you have the time, you may peruse the literature and pamphlets available to you for free in our resource center. So, what else differentiates us from any other firm you might consider?
Our Promise To You
- To respond promptly to your telephone calls. If you call us, you can expect a response the same day or within 24 hours of your call.
- To serve you in a personal and comprehensive way that addresses all of your needs for coordinated legal planning and community resources
- To quote you a flat fee for all-inclusive services other than probate at your initial conference with us and to give you a reasonable estimate of legal fees and costs for administering a probate estate. When you are a flat-fee client, there are no extra bills for telephone calls, or in-house office conferences to resolve your particular problem or case.
- To sign a simple understandable contract that outlines our agreement and sticks to what we’ve signed
- To meet you at home, an assisted living facility, a nursing facility, or a hospital, if you can’t travel- *may not be possible due to Covid-19.
- To offer client education programs at our resource center or through our newsletters that keep you up to date with developments in the laws that might affect you
- To exceed your expectations with quality legal services and a highly personal and comprehensive approach to your needs