Trust A Firm That Puts The Time In To Understand Your Goals
Having an attorney who can understand your legal needs is of the utmost importance. At Lannik Law, LLC, we put our clients first. Our professional yet friendly approach has helped us build a strong reputation throughout Massachusetts as a law firm you can trust. No two clients are the same, and we are here to provide you with creative solutions that you can be comfortable with.
We are a family-run law firm that understands the importance of having a plan. Susana Lannik is a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA)*, making her an expert in her field. To read more about our attorneys and staff, click on the biographies below:
Legal Guidance That Is Tailored To Your Unique Needs
We work closely with each client to develop a plan. Our attorneys devote more time to creating that plan than most others. We are here to understand your goals and provide you with individualized service. We have experience in many different practice areas, including:
- Elder law – including Social Security cases
- Medicare and Medicaid – helping you understand your insurance plan
- In-home care – for those who aren’t ready to leave their house yet
- Nursing home and long-term care – making sure your loved ones are comfortable
- Estate planning – building a future you can look forward to
- Powers of attorney – for when it becomes necessary
- Trusts – making sure your assets are handled properly
- Special needs planning – for those in unique circumstances
- Probate and estate administration – ensuring your needs will be met
No matter how big or small your case is, we are here to provide you with the information you need in order to make informed decisions. Families evolve and change, and we are here to make sure you are legally protected.
Call Today To Schedule A Meeting
If you have questions about elder law and estate planning, our firm is committed to helping you. Call our office in Newton today to discuss your case at 617-485-0193. You can also fill out our online contact form. Se habla espanol.